3-16-19 residents encouraged to report flood damage

Residents with flood damage to their homes are encouraged to call 2-1-1 to report the damages. This information will be used by Fond du Lac County Emergency Management to assess the amount of damage done to private residents and the needs of the community.  Residents needing assistance should report those needs to 2-1-1 as well. Emergent, life safety assistance should be requested through 9-1-1.
It is not known at this time if there will be any financial assistance provided from FEMA, grants, loans or other sources. While residents should not count on this funding, everyone is encouraged to keep record of all expenses and take a lot of pictures of damages in the event there are any reimbursement opportunities.